In 1902, Connecticut held a General Convention to amend the state’s constitution. As part of this convention all of the towns received a Pin Oak.
New Hartford’s, although badly damaged by the October snowstorm of a few years ago, still stands. It is located to the Northwest of the driveway between the Town Hall and the yellow house, which houses (among other things) several doctors’ offices, including Dr. Douglas Gerard.
A full list of these Pin Oaks can be found at: